The Outpost Shop
Outpost Magazine Issue 118
In this issue:
- Jeff Fuchs treks across northern India to find the source of the mighty River Ganges
- A deep dive off Germany's northern coast in a former Nazi tourist site and current naturalist haven
- Dave Hazzan and Jo Turner head on a months-long round-the-world tour: 56 cities, 22 countries, four oceans—and no planes
- Introductions from our three new columnists: Brandon Schultz, Carla Bragagnini and Cameron Fenton
- An excerpt from Mikael Lindnord's new book, "Arthur: The Dog Who Crossed the Jungle to Find a Home"